Gotham Digital Science (GDS) is an international security services company specializing in Application and Network Infrastructure security, and Information Security Risk Management. GDS clients number among the largest financial services institutions and software development companies in the world.
GDS security specialists work with clients to assess risk and then design, build, and maintain secure applications, networks, and processes. With offices located in New York City and London, GDS seamlessly and efficiently assists clients with operations on both sides of the Atlantic.
In the United Kingdom GDS is a member of the UK industry body CREST (the Council of Registered Ethical Security Testers) as well as a member of the UK Government CHECK scheme, allowing GDS to provide security assurance services to Her Majesty's Government and UK Critical National Infrastructure on systems processing protectively marked information.
GDS is also an accredited CBEST penetration testing provider, allowing GDS to provide intelligence-led penetration testing as part of the Bank of England CBEST scheme. Additionally, GDS is a Certifying Company under the UK Government Cyber Essentials scheme, allowing GDS to assess and certify organizations to the Cyber Essentials standard.
The GDS Team
All GDS team members are senior security specialists with extensive industry knowledge, including experience with "Big 4" consulting firms and the United States Air Force Security Forces. The team includes published security authors and open-source/freeware security tool developers.
GDS engineers are also frequently invited speakers at company sponsored training events, public organization meetings, and well-known computer security conferences and seminars such as BlackHat, SANS, Vanguard, RSA, OSCON, EuSecWest, REcon, ISACA, and the British Computer Society.
Our team holds various industry certifications and accreditations including the following:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Military Training Instructor
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Fortify Source Code Analyzer (SCA) Professional
- Certified Projects In Controlled Environments Practitioner (PRINCE2)
- Certified ITIL Foundation Practitioner
- OSSTMM 3.0 Professional Security Tester (OPST)
- CHECK Team Leader (CTL)
- CHECK Team Member (CTM)
- CREST Certified Tester (CCT)
- CREST Registered Tester (CRT)
- CREST Certified Simulated Attack Manager (CC SAM)
- CREST Certified Simulated Attack Specialist (CC SAS)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- SABSA Chartered Architect – Foundation Level (SCF)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)