Scientific Programmer Analyst - New York, NY
Gotham Digital Science is looking for smart, energetic and motivated individuals to add to its New York City team. As a Scientific Programmer Analyst you will be performing the following services:
- Meet with managers, vendors and others to solicit cooperation and resolve problems with the process, data and object modeling in a variety of software applications
- Apply theoretical expertise and innovation to create or apply security assessments against custom software applications
- Analyze problems to develop solutions involving computer hardware and software
- Threat modeling through identifying, categorizing and documenting application level risk
- Uncover security vulnerabilities and their development root causes in the source code of mission-critical business applications
GDS provides a challenging and exciting work environment that offers a healthy combination of autonomy and senior level support. Our team publishes books and security blogs, contributes to open source software projects, and are engaged in a variety of continuous security research projects. If you enjoy performing deep technical work in a fun and casual atmosphere, contact us to find out more about joining our team.
The following are expected from potential applicants:
- Masters Degree in Information Assurance or related major
- Experience with HP Fortify
- 3 years of experience
Interested applicants should send a resume to [email protected]. Please include the text "Job Application - Scientific Programmer Analyst" in the subject line of the email. Resumes will only be accepted in PDF or TXT format.