For more information about Gotham Digital Science, or to arrange an interview, please contact us at [email protected].
News about Gotham Digital Science in the news, speaking engagements, publications and conference presentations can be found on the News page.
- 20 December 2012: Look, Ma, no Passwords! Send it safely with SendSafely
- 25 March 2009: OpenSAMM launched to help organizations build security into software development
- 11 December 2008: Enemies within the gate - How companies can use IT security to protect against insider attacks
GDS send out regular newsletters with what is happening at GDS. Recent newsletters are archived here:
- 7 April 2015: GDS is CBEST and CREST STAR accredited, come see us at RSA, OpenSAMM benchmarking announcement, Q1 GDS Labs research wrapup
GDS Labs Alerts
GDS Labs Alerts are sent out by the GDS research team when a significant security vulnerability is disclosed that warrants immediate action by our clients. Recent GDS Labs alerts are archived here:
- 25 February 2015: GDS Labs Alert - JetLeak Vulnerability. Remote Leakage Of Shared Buffers In Jetty Web Server (CVE-2015-2080)
- 15 October 2014: GDS Labs Alert - SSL v3 "POODLE" Vulnerability (CVE-2014-3566)
About Gotham Digital Science
Gotham Digital Science (GDS) is an information security consulting firm that works with clients to identify, prevent, and manage security risks. GDS specializes in security testing, software security and risk management and compliance, develops tools that solve specific security issues, and offers a number of security training programs for IT professionals. With offices in New York and London, Gotham Digital Science can seamlessly assist clients on both sides of the Atlantic.